The best way to learn a skill is simply immersing yourself in it and that is the purpose of this lightning-quick program. Every organization has well-connected and open-minded people who encounter a startup they believe can make a huge difference to the organization. At the same time, they are frustrated with their lack of ability to make it happen. We’ll take a group of such people from your organization and take them to the point where they will know what to pitch, how to pitch, and who they pitch to. Our ratio of success getting to ventures with management support has been stellar.
- The entrepreneurial process
- Formulating of the startup’s value proposition to the organization
- The importance of a supportive community and the various roles within it
- Adjusting the opportunity to the organization’s needs and capabilities
- The importance of validation and validation techniques
- Focused pitch workshop
- Pitch dry-runs
Imagine the impact that such a group of talented employees can make with their validated opportunities. Imagine the excitement this will generate when their colleagues hear about what they achieved and the demand this will generate from both executives and employees alike for more innovation. That’s the effect we are seeing with our clients.